This message is from: "griet vandenbroucke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Hi List,

Since a few days I'm very desperate.
My beloved mare was due the 18th of March, now 36 days later, I'm stil
foalles.
The vet came to look and he said everything was ok.
I  can't waith anymore...................

Congratulations to all of you having little FJORDS.

I loved reading the reactions of people in America about Fjords, it are all
the same that I get here in Belgium.

A little question. Is there someone of you who can explane me the meaning of
a norwegian fairy tale person called  ASKELADDEN?????

Looking for a nice norwagian name starting whit an A

Lots of spring greetings from Belgium

Griet