This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fly season is almost here, and in Maine hords of black flies too.  Are
there any good "natural" fly repellants that work well for horses?  I
use a great one made for people that has eucalyptus and rosemary in it
but am hesitant to use any herbal mixture on my mare without the
knowledge of horse sensitivities.  Also do those "masks" that I've seen
horses wearing work well?

The saddle problem I've been having is partially fixed.  I found that I
did indeed put more pressure in my right sturip than the left.
Concentrating on stretching that left leg down helped alot. I think that
some off horse strengthening excersizes on my left side would help too.
Still slipping some, but I think it's Osa's round shape.  I'll try
another pad or girth too to see if that will help until she is trimmed
down. Thank you all for the great suggestions.

Jane