This message is from: "Mark and Lisa K. McGinley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The only way to get a virus via e-mail is for the virus to be an attachment
to the message.  The attachment file (virus) has to be "opened" or "launched"
by clicking on it.  The file also has to be a self executing type (.exe is
one example).  The virus could also be a "zipped" file that the unsuspecting
unzips and thus runs it too.  Just downloading e-mail from your provider and
reading it can't give you a virus.  If you get an attachment from someone you
don't know, e-mail them and ask what it is before you open it, or delete it.

Mark