So I finally find what the cable news people are looking for when they
tape events. Many times we see the cameraman taping parades and events, and
never see a bit of it on the cable channel. This time at the St. Patty's
parade, a sudden wind gust took my hat off and my reation caused Lars to take
10 quick backsteps. Didn't even see the camera, as it was on top of a
building. But the next day, THAT got shown on the cable, with a comment on
"Watch this rider's hat if you want to see how windy it was for the parade". I
guess you have to mess up for them to be interested. Merek