This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:52 AM 2/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>I was very lucky as my husband has been a great help.  Also, Bernadine Karns
>from MI and Nancy Lehnert from MT were wonderful!!!  They have spent countless
>hours answering questions, listening, and giving great advice.  Mike has been
>very patient with me, although by now I am sure he thinks "<sighs> it is that
>woman from Texas AGAIN"!!!

No I don't think I have ever said that about anyone wanting to learn more
about Fjords.  Unless of course your calling me at 2 in the morning or
something like that. (Yes it has happened)

>I would suggest for any newcomer to really search and find people in the
>business they are comfortable with and can develop a trust with before the
>first purchase.  This will help both you and your FJORD be happy.
>
>My 10 cents worth.

And money well spent Lynda.  You have put forth some very good advise.  A
horse should be matched to the new owner.  The good responsible breeders
will really try to do this.  When the right people get matched to the right
horse they are both happy.  Happy horses & happy people go together in my
book.  You are on the right track for sure.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114