This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>If nobody on this list is too offended by this post, I will send another
>post that I have written, but have been waiting to send, about my own
>personal philosphy when it comes to breeding the Norwegian Fjord Horse in
>North America.  This breeding philosophy follows alot of the same things
>with what appears to be a rather unique twist on my part and I am curious
>to know if there are like-minded Fjord breeders out there!!!!
>
>>'till then,
>Take Care-  Lindsay Sweeney

Lindsay,

>PLEASE. Do send your post about your personal philosophy on breeding
Fjords...I sure want to hear it! (of course, you'd better make it clear it
is your personal thoughts, not those of the board or someone will get bent
out of shape...  :-))

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where it is sunny and +8 degrees.  New snow,
beautiful everywhere!
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]