This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---Bushnell's <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ruthie,

I have also read Monte's book.  Have not read the magazine article
defaming him, but I imagine it is like most other things.  There is
more that one way to do a thing.  If you are successful doing a thing
(moreso than others, say) then you will make enemies and they will try
to detract from your success.  I have used some of his ideas re: horse
body language and found it works.  If it works for me I use it, if not
I don't.  Not all methods work for all people or for all horses.  This
I learned from Wil Howe, another horse trainer - not a "whisperer", a
real trainer.  He says to take what works for you from each person's
method you study and make your own method.  Works for me.

Cheers,

Mary
==
Mary Thurman