This message is from: Steven A White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean,

I think the point was why use cruelty when you can just as easily get
good results with kindness.  Many horses have been injured and killed
when they were force broken.

I have seen in person Monty Roberts start a green horse that wasn't even
halter broke and have a person riding him around a ring within 25
minutes.  I personally knew the man who owned the horse, so I know that
it wasn't a hoax.  25 minutes doesn't seem like a lot of trouble to me.

-Steve White
Waterloo, NE