This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jean Gayle wrote:

 I was told by someone that Grabb often had get with long bodies and
short legs??????

Jean,

Grabb did have a nice long back and did pass a good back and topline on
to his foals.  The majority of his offspring to my knowledge have been of
about average height, so I'm not sure where someone came up with the
short legs.  It does seem true though that Grabb's grandchildren are
consistently good sized horses, often 14.2 hands.

Brian Jacobsen, DVM
Norwegian Fjordhest Ranch
Salisbury, North Carolina

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]