This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  The most sacred of all horses were colored white, grey, or grey
>dappled.  These horses were NEVER ridden, but kept in sacred oak groves and
>treated like royalty.  It was said their very behavior could foresee the
>future.

Well, this explains why my white dun mare Stella and her all white
granddaughter Anvil's Adel consider themselves to be royalty and have that
attitude!
I'll have to analyze what their behavior means for the future....

Jean in Frigid Fairbanks, Alaska where we are getting a little dittsy from
all this cold weather.(warmed up to -40F at noon)
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]