This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Ingrid,

I will certainly have to come visit you and your Fjords next time I go
"home".  I grew up in North Olmsted,  and was horse crazy then.  Never
heard of Fjords back then!

I visited David Schneider's fjords back about 5 years ago when I was there,
guess he has sold them all now. Saw their collection of carriages.  Too bad
it is so hard to get back there, esp. with my horses, I'd love to ride the
bridle trails in the "Valley".  (Metropolitan parks)

Maybe I'll make it to the Equine Affaire in Columbus...and see the Fjords
and the fjord booth.

Jean in Frozen Fairbanks, Alaska were it was -55F at the airport, -47F at
my place and I got up at 4:30 to feed more hay

I At 10:50 AM 2/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> I spent a year there myself.  Have a lot of family there.  Lived on
120th and
>> Lorraine, above a little jewelry shop.  Went to West Tech High School, many
>> MANY moons ago.  Wonderful people in Cleveland.  Always wanted to ride
through
>> Metropolitan Park.
>>
>> Pamela
>>
>  Hi Pamela....we are lucky to have a great park system here. Ohio's
>Emerald Trails are well maintained by the rangers and also the trail
>riding group I belong to...the Cuyahoga chapter of "Ohio Horseman's
>Council, Inc". The group gets together regularily to form work parties,
>ride, partake in instruction and demonstrations, do parades....etc.
>Whole lotta fun. Here is there address for anyone interested in
>surfing:     http://www.users.hockinghills.net/~ohc/
>  Nice to hear from a former Clevelander...I went to Lakewood High
>School myself...graduated in the year ....um...uh....somebody pass me my
>"Ginko Biloba" please!   Tee-hee.....  Ingrid   :o)

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]