This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/4/99 7:47:03 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Ohio's
 Emerald Trails are well maintained by the rangers and also the trail
 riding group I belong to...the Cuyahoga chapter of "Ohio Horseman's
 Council, Inc". The group gets together regularily to form work parties,
 ride, partake in instruction and demonstrations, do parades....etc.
 Whole lotta fun. Here is there address for anyone interested in
 surfing:     http://www.users.hockinghills.net/~ohc/ >>

So you take your fjord on these work parties?  I can imagine that winter in
the greater Cleveland area is just what these horses would love.  I remember
my winter in Cleveland.  1972.  It was c-o-l-d.  My feet were ice cubes as I
walked to school, or to a friend's house.

BTW I LOVED Lakewood.  It was a nice, sleepy little town when I was there.

Pamela