This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/3/99 13:18:51 Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< He reminded me that in Holland they do show classes
 to determine which horses have the BEST TROT. In fact, I've seen these
 during my trips to Holland.  There may be twenty or thirty horses
 partipating.  >>

You're making me want to go to Norway.  Both of my fjord mares have wonderful
trots... smooth as glass and eat up the ground.  Never timed them, but I like
them better than my arabs and qhs and tbs from my past.

BTW, just got your flyer.  It is so tempting.... It sounds like a great
vacation, with driving lessons, lunch etc.  Not this year, as we've still got
a lot of work to do to complete our horse facilities, maybe not even in 2000,
but by 2001, I'd like to take a driving vacation.  And your colt for sale
sounds pretty darned nice too.

On another note, I received van Bon's book (thanks Julie!!  It is great!).  I
can read just enough of it to make it very tantalizing.... and really have on
my list of things to buy a dutch-english dictionary.  So far, I've really
fallen for the horse on Page 82.  I don't remember his name offhand, and the
book is across the house (I've got a flu so I'm not getting up to check right
now).  But I'll have his name next time I sign on and ask if anyone knows
anything about him, and if he has sired any horses in the states.  He just
took my breath away.

Pamela