This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to give such detailed feeding instructions.

As a first time horse owner, I am ignorant in many areas.  As for
vitamins/supplements, I noticed in a feed store the other day salt blocks that
were labeled mineral/vitamin/salt blocks.  There were also regular salt
blocks.  If I used one of the former, would it suffice for my filly (who will
be two years old when she comes home) and a 16 year old mare w/foal?  Or would
"Winnie Cookies" be a better choice?

Thanks for any assistance.

Lynda, temporarily from Texas, where it got below 60 today!!