This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

Hi Gayle, the boy I have here on trial is Gunnar out of Grabb in 1983.  I am
afraid he needs some retraining as people are to be pushed out of the way or
head rubbed.  Just going out to lunge him for the first time and see how we
do.  The boy i lost was trained to 2nd level and how i miss him.  Enjoy your
input on the list.  Jean Gayle Aberdeen Wa.  Rain, wind and sunshine.

>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Jeangayle,
>
>I noticed in one of your recent posts, you mentioned the name of your new
>Fjord was Gunner?  I did some training on a horse named Gunner a few years
>ago.  Wonder if it is the same one?  That horse's registered registered name
>was Rorik's Gunner.  Is it one in the same?  If it is, I can fill you in on a
>bit of his background.
>
>Gayle Ware
>Field of Dreams
>Eugene, OR

Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline