This message is from: Wild Flower Fjord Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hi all!  I have a question for all of you.  How do you help a Fjord who
> constantly carries his head to the left a little when trotting and cantering?
> When I'm driving, I am always keeping a tighter tension in the right rein to
> straighten him out and same with riding him at the canter.  Let's hear from
> all you experts then I'll go try out your suggestion.  Thanks.
>
> Susan from MN

  Dear Susan,

    The reason your horse is probably carrying his head to the left is because
he
is
probably unbalanced. Try doing gradual circles to the right which will encourage
the bend to the right. He will eventually get balanced and the little bend
should
straiten out!
Good Luck!
Renee Lafleur