This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/16/99 8:10:34 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< How do you help a Fjord who
 constantly carries his head to the left a little when trotting and cantering?

In my other email group we've talked about this a lot.  Check for pain.  Make
sure there are no wolf teeth bothering him, and that he doesn't have points on
his teeth.  Then check the rest of the body.  One lady on the west coast knows
of a great horse chiro who flies in from I don't remember where.  She trains A
LOT of horses (has a lovely Connemara stallion) and a lot of riders.  She
finds "most" difficult horses or horses who carry themselves a bit off, are
suffering from some sort of pain.  When the pain is lifted, things return to
normal.

Pamela