This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 11:20 AM 1/10/99 -0600, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Mark and Lisa K. McGinley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>"Mike May, Registrar NFHR" wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah when you transfer a horse with an old certificate still use the old
>> blue Transfer Report form.  A new certificate will be printed for the new
>> owner.
>>

>They look great.  Nice and readable.  The laser or inkjet printing looks
better
>than the old impact or pin printing.  nice enough to frame.

Yes they are Laser Printed now.  I said farewell to the old dot matrix
finally.  The old ones had to be manually fed and aligned exactly to print
on those lines!!!  The new ones are completely printed from the laser
printer.  All but the red border.

Glad you like them.

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar