This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joel a harman)

Susan makes a good point about buying a horse from what one sees on a
tape. You don't know how that horse is going to react to you. Will it do
what you ask?

I would hazard a guess that any tape is edited. I always want to see how
the horse will react to me. When anyone is interested in buying a horse
from me I recommend that they handle the horse themselves. Horses handle
differently. Duh!

Time & space sometimes make this proposition difficult.

I have gone through several "trained geldings" 4yr or older that I could
barely get harnessed. Then it was "back to school" in the round corral. I
no longer have any of those geldings but have raised my own to do what I
expect them to do.

It is much easier to do that when they are young.

A little side note here. I'm skidding logs this week . Anyone close
enough to care is sure welcome to come out & set chokers for me. The
ground is so steep I have to cable everything. Oh, by the way, there will
be NO cones or time on this event.

Merry Xmas & all that jazz

Joel Harman

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]