This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Trip to Norway - Response from Wayne Hipsley

Teressa Kandianis

Glad to help. You should extend the dates of your trip if you can and take in
the entire week of activities. Bergen is on the west coast of Norway. It is a
beautiful town right on the North Sea.

To attend the horse evaluations and shows, all you need to do is drive or fly
north to Forde. I do know if there is a direct flight from Bergen or whether
you would have to fly back to Oslo and then on to Forde.

The drive is incredible. You drive over bridges, through tunnels, and even use
a ferry. It is the west coast of Norway at its best. I have not driven the
distance in several years, however if I recall, you should be driving 4-6
hours between Bergen and Forde. Another hours[+] drive north of Forde is
Nordfjordeid. That to is a beautiful trip along lakes and through mountain
passes.

If you need some additional help please feel free to contact me.

Wayne Hipsley