This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (BRIAN C JACOBSEN)
>

>On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:51:15 -0800 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)
>writes:
>>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)
>>
>>I know I have heard of this stallion before but where?  Help
>>Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline
>>

>Jean, could this be Grabb, the stallion my grandfather imported from
>Norway in 1980?
>
>Brian Jacobsen

Yea Brian and Carol also agrees.  I heard it as Grubb.  Could you tell me
about his build and his get?  The dam was Goldua?  All is a bit hazy as far
as lineage but sounds like a smaller type and good gaits,  I am awaiting
videos.  Actually awaiting about four videos as this selection process goes
on.  Jean Gayle