This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Helo List!

      Jackie !   Congrats on you're super wins at the compitition !!!!!!!
You must be a very talented rider!  Im looking forward to having you start as
official co-host with me on PetsandVets Fjord Chat.....sure could have used
the speed fingers this last Sun.!!

   PAV AUSSIE is Jackie's Host name, and WE will soon be together at the Chat!
Everyone come Sun. night to greet Jackie, and hear all about her show and
placement on the Austraila's 2000 Olimpic Disabled Team!!!!!  TOOT TOOT
TOOT.... ( Im tooting you're horn Jackie, ) Soooooo glad you are home safe and
sound!  What breed of horse did you draw??  By the way, folks, in Jackie's
Dressage compitition's, she dosnt get to ride her OWN horse that she train's
on, she has to draw for someone else's horse.....can you imagine??  She
train's on a Fjord, though, YEA!!!

   Im going to be gone Thurs. through Sun. afternoon, at the Turlock Draft
Horse Sale and Auction, buying some cant-live-withouts for my house, antique
shop, and horses! Need to find a pairs vehicle now....GULP and some other
goodies......

   I am in need of a Wintec or Stateline Wintec knockoff, English Saddle,
Black, WIDE tree, with all the extra's. 15 1/2 inch to 16 1/2 inch.  I have a
brown one that looks like a go, but would like to find a black one if
possible....THANKS

   See you at PetsandVets on Sun. night, 9:00 EASTERN time, horse room # 1.
for Fjord Chat..... Have a great week everyone!   Lisa Pedersen   PAV FJORDS
<A HREF="http://www.petsandvets.com/index.html";>PETS AND VETS</A>