This message is from: Nancy Hotovy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mark & Ann - For our everyday use, we use nylon harness.  It's strong
enough for Rich to use logging and plowing and it adjusts easily as I am
always using it on different size horses.   We hav order it from P & R
Harness Shop in Topeka, IN and get the "Cob size". The bridles that come
with it are excellent for fitting.  They adjust from a yearling size up
to the full size Fjord.  This harness shop also makes any other type of
harness you would like and does a very nice job fitting the Fjord.