This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:42 AM 10/12/98 +0000, you wrote:
>This message is from: Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  My question to Nancy was not so much concerned with a owner hosted farm,
but an owner
>hosted evaluation.  If I or someone like me in the Southwest does all the
footwork to host an Evaluation at,
>say, Westworld in Phoenix, can I still enter my or their horses in the
Evaluation?  Even though I may have
>worked closely with the Judge in order to work out the kinks?

I can answer this one.  There is nothing in the rules that says you cannot
have your horses evaluated even though you are the coordinator.  I think in
all of the previous evaluations the coordinators have all had horses of
their own in the evaluation.  It hasn't been a problem.

>I hope this helps you feel better about this issue.  You must understand
that Oregon is a bit far for us to haul
>horses, even for an evaluation.  But as members of the NFHR, we would like
to establish a few goings on
>down here that fall under the auspices of the NFHR.

We would love to see you get something started in that area.  You could
possibly draw from Southern California too.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Webster, NY, USA (Suburb of Rochester)