This message is from: "Werner, Kristine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Josie - you mention that you live in the Southwest. Where ? You
mention Phoenix - are you in
Arizona ? I am interested in knowing because we are also familiar with
that area of the States -
we lived in Mesa, Tempe, Chandler (where didn`t we roam ?) and my
grandmother is now out in
Apache Junction. We will be visiting here in December. Please let me
know - perhaps we would
drive out and see you and your desert ponies.

Regards,
Kristine