<< Pamela, can you elaborate on the QH riding program you mentioned?  It would
 give some ideas for what a Fjord program might offer.  Is there a fee?  How
 are hours logged (honor system?)  >>

I'll have to pull out my husband's QH Journals for the details.  I just
recently inherited the mare and started riding her a couple weeks ago.  I
don't know if there is a fee, but do understand it is an honor system.  I'll
check and let you know in the next day or two.  It's information I need to
know now anyways, since I'm going to spend many hours in the saddle on this
mare!

Pamela