This message is from: Mark and Ann Restad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For what it is worth, here is the perspective of a brand new horse
person who has never attended any of the aforementioned shows.  Remember
that many people are choosing a fjord for their first horse.  We chose
them for the obvious reasons, and a side benefit is that the fjord
people I have communicated with in any manner have been wonderful,
helpful interesting people.  I havn't found any of the stuck up behavior
among you that I encountered my whole life with "horse people". Thank
you!  I hope you can maintain your challenging classes and improvements
in those areas while keeping open opportunities for people like myself
who could benefit a lot from starting showing in a fun, encouraging
environment, and also have the opportunity to learn by watching the
feats of the advanced competitors at that show.  As we promote the
breed, you are going to be seeing more novices like myself in the
picture.  Good luck working this all out.
        Also, I agree with the statements that products would be
welcome.  It would be wonderful if someone specialized in fjord tack, in
particular!
Ann R