This message is from: "Dave Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone, just had to brag about our day.  We had our local 4H horse show
in Manitowoc, WI.  I brought our White dun gelding, O.H. Silas.  I had a
friends daughter, who is 12,  show him, she has been coming over about 4-5
days a week for the last month or so.  She took him in 13 classes,
everything from halter, showmanship, walk-trot classes, dressage, trail, and
some fun classes which were all walk or trotting.  The rider has been riding
horses for the last 4-5 yrs, so she is a good little rider.  Anyway she came
away with 11 placings, 4 of which were 1st, and the high point trophy for
her age division.  She was so happy she kissed me, told her to kiss the
horse, he is the one who deserves it!!  I was watching a lot of the classes
and noticed how relaxed and steady Silas was compared to some of the other
horses.  You just can't beat the Fjords disposition.  Had several people
comment on how nice Silas was and how good he was for my rider.  He just
took very thing in stride.  Anyway just wanted to brag and encourage others
to get out there and show what those Fjords can do!!!

Patti Jo Walter