This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 98-09-22 10:49:46 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Well having meet Kathy in Oregon this year I have to say she would be
 perfect for the job.  I have always thought we were losing out on a money
 making opportunity by not selling more merchandise.    >>

I'd buy if I could find fjord things in an instant.  Especially books.  And
artwork.  AND most of all, (if there is such a thing) tack made specifically
for fjords.

Speaking of buying tack, hunting season is here (or near).  I detest the color
orange and would like to find some nice, bright NEON YELLOW for riding.
Saddle blankets, clothing, whatever.  I want to make sure we stand out and are
not mistaken either for a large duck or Canada Goose, or an elk or deer.  Have
you ever looked for neon yellow in a tack store/catalog?  I'm hitting a brick
wall.  If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Pamela