This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>information about red raspberry leaf.  Supposedly it is a great thing to give
>broodmares, it helps tone their uterus, helps them get pregnant, stay
>pregnant, and supposedly would help prevent another retained placenta.  Have
>you heard anything about this?  I've since heard of several people who swear
>by this stuff.

First I heard of it for horses, but I'll vouch for its value in dogs. We use it
on every pregnant bitch since we had several bitches with whelping problems a
few years ago. One of them had a c-section, and a year later, on raspberry leaf
 diet, delivered naturally. Our vet was impressed. (It works for people, too.)

Barbara Lyn