This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For me, it would have been useful to have a pamphlet or some sort of printed
material on how to prepare for the evaluation, how to show the horse, what is
being expected, and other helpful hints.

There was a class at Blue Earth in 1997, but we had trailer problems and
couldn't make it. I suppose this would be a big job for someone, but not all
of us are the avid horse show people and would appreciate a little help.

The Fjord Herald tends to have articles that are about who attends events, but
not much info on "how to" subjects. They seem to assume that every reader
knows how to do evaluations and shows.

I would sure appreciate seeing that sort of thing, anyway.