This message is from: Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lori,

I LOVED the gelding story!!!!  My seven year old daughter helps with the farm
chores.  This spring was
gelding time.  We gelded the Paint colts and an Asyrian donkey by the name of
Jellybean.  Shandy, one of our
less discriminating Fjord mares, was in love with Jellybean.  My daughter
wanted to know why we were gelding
the boys.  I explained it was so they would not be able to breed (this is a
breeding farm and she is well familiar
with the activities of studs and mares).  It took her a moment or two to digest
this info.  Later in the morning I
found her in the mare barn, sitting in Shandy's feeder, carrots in hand, with a
long face.  Like most mothers, I
stayed in the shadows an eavesdropped.  "It's alright Shandy girl.  You can
still marry Jellybean when he's all
better.  My mom knows how to artificially recriminate and we'll get you a baby
from the parts they cut off."

Happy Weegie-ing, Josie