This message is from: "Werner, Kristine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks Ann - for your note on Longing. I am always grateful to hear that
other
people have experienced the same problems - I tend to think woe is me,
I`m the
only one, my pony hates me etc., etc.
You mentioned different cultures - I have noted that people here in
Germany - horseowners
in particular - hardly ever admit that they have difficulties with their
animals.
In the past when I have spoken to others about my pony`s temperment on
the longeline
most people just look at me and go "oh. that should never happen. don`t
let that happen."
And of course, I would just loooove to scream !!! So, thanks for your
honesty !!