This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When I began my search for information about Fjords and in my search to
purchase a Fjord -over and over the reading material listed "wonderful
temperment"  as one of the main attributes to this breed.  Aside from Fjords
being beautiful, temperment was my main attraction to this breed.

I agree the evaluation should take into consideration the manners and
temperment of the horse.   While breeding and handling both contribute to the
temperment of a horse - prospective breeders and buyers should have knowledge
of temperment - especially when it is such an advertised quality of the breed.