This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HELLO EVERYONE

Thanks for all the information you all sent me,it s amazing
with one Email  you filled in a whole history.

when i bouht Buller i just liked him i had know idea if he was ok
I was given the paper work but it was just names and numbers.

I know my friend sue says the same .
so thanks for filling in a few  blanks, im away for a few days to
Scotland so while im on the train going up i will think up some
more questions.

Saskia
I m in Scotland for The Royal Highland Show  it one of Britains
biggest shows, its also has the largest gathering of Highlands
you will see in Scotland ,so i will  be taking lots of photos
(I always take loads) and i will send you some.

Happy Fjording
Fiona,Buller,Billy and Sadie

warm and sunny in Yorkshire today.