This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Welcome to another Alaskan!  Where in alaska are you located?  Here in
Fairbanks, there are now about fourteen Fjordds that I know of, between
three families.   It would be nice if we could get enough to have a class
at the Fair horse show.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of fun and useful info on the list!

Jean
 and Fjords Bjarne, Bjorken, Stella and Adel in Fairbanks, AK.
79 degrees today, 21 hours,19 minutes sunlight!(Sunset is 12:28AM, Sunrise
3:15!)

 At 04:10 PM 6/8/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Mark and Ann Restad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hello, this is Ann and Mark in Alaska.  I am happy to have been hooked
>up with this list.  We are new with horses and got a 9 yo fjord gelding
>last year.  He is sweet but bossy and hadn't been worked with a lot.  A
>bad start for two novices, but so be it.  I will be doing a lot of
>"listening" to your conversations and probably begging for help
>occasionally.
>We are also looking for a second horse, this one to be well trained, a
>good role model and even teacher for the humans to some degree!  If we
>can afford to, we'd love that one to be a fjord also.  We are building a
>barn this summer with nice big stalls in case we ever have a foal.  I am
>looking for a gelding or a mare.  I would probably breed her a few times
>(during my own pregnancies, ideally) but mostly we are interested in
>riding, packing and learning to drive a sleigh.
>That is enough for an introduction!

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]