This message is from: Arthur Rivoire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II in Nova
Scotia.  Our e-mail address is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SUBJECT:  My new book, THE FJORDHORSE HANDBOOK.

     ---- First Book on the Fjord Breed in English. ----

The FJORDHORSE HANDBOOK is selling very well, and we're getting a wonderful
response from the people who've bought it.  I thought subscribers to the
DIGEST might like to hear what people think.  Here are excerpts of letters
and e-mails I've received regarding the book.

"What a wonderful book you've written!!!!  It should be required reading for
anyone purchasing a Fjord!!! . . . What wonderful pictures!!!  I hope you
write more books ---we want them all."

"Received your book a few days ago and must admit, I couldn't put it down.
Lots of good information and photographs!  Most enjoyable!"

"I have just received the book.  It is apparent that you put your heart into
the project."

"Congratulations on your book!  What a wonderful read!  You've had me in
stitches, as well as close to tears.  I love your writing style and how
matter of fact you are!  Bravo!"

". . . such a well researched and charming book."

"Rec'd book on Sat.  Think the pictures are worth the price.  You have done
a wonderful job, Carol, and I would certainly think every Fjord breeder
should not only have one of them for themselves but give one to every person
who purchased a Fjord.  Good sound advice on all aspects of buying and
maintaining a Fjord and written in a manner that one doesn't find themselves
nodding off."

"I am really enjoying your book, and especially the introduction about the
old farmer friend . . . I have known old timers like that . . . what a
treasure they are!"

****  Professional reviewers have made such comments as -

"Carol Rivoire has written a love story . . .a delightful book"

". . .a most informative book on the Fjordhorse . . .insightful. . .reflects
the profound experience and knowledge of the author . . .a necessary and
important contribution to the breed."

". . .a wonderful compendium . . .imbued with a love, respect, and intimate
knowledge of the ancient Norwegian Fjord."

The FJORDHORSE HANDBOOK is available from Beaver Dam Farm for $29.95 U.S.
plus $7 s & h ordered either with a personal check or ordered by phone with
VISA.  Our address is -  Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II, RR 7 Pomquet, Nova
Scotia B2G 2L4, (902) 386-2304.

Best Regards,  Carol