-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gail Russell
Sent:   Wednesday, May 27, 1998 9:47 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: virtual fjords!

This message is from: Gail Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Saskia,

The picture of FJ is on my "non-Internet Compliant" computer (well,
actually, my completely non-compliant computer, that is functioning for
business, thankfully, but threatens to crash if I ask it to do extras like
go online).  There is a "fixed up version" of FJ out there in cyber
fjord-land that someone else is likely to volunteer to send you.  In the
meantime, I'm doing Internet stuff on my old overloaded hard drive computer
until I can work up the courage to back up everything on my new computer,
assemble all original disks and reformat. Sorry for the delay, and my
computer wimpiness.

Gail

>Gail, I lost the picture of Fj again... Could you please send it to me
>(for the last time, I promise!!!).
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]