This message is from: saskia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

at last I'm ready!!!

so now you can all send Virtual Fjords (in stead of - Flowers - Bears -
Cards etc.)

"starring" are for the moment: Kootje, Ido, Buller, Tank, Xavi, Malla,
Signe & Mari and Sybren and a herd of anonymous Fjords...

I plan to change them regularly, so please let me know if you don't want
your fjord's picture to be involved (or to be removed now).

the cards can be sent from:

http://fjord.hypermart.net/cardf.html

(it's free webspace - I'm sorry for the publicity jumping up)

hope you'll like it,

Saskia

PS I will add the names of the Fjords to the pictures. Would you like me
to add also the name of the owner and the country, or not? Maybe that
could be fun...