This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Amy K White)

Hello all. A fellow Fjord-lover here in Nebraska is in poor health and
must sell his Fjords and equipment. He does not have access to this list,
so we offered to post this message on his behalf. He has 2 registered
geldings, half-brothers, ages 4 and 5 , broke to drive single or double
and is asking $3000 for each. Also some very nice harness, carts, and
wagons for very reasonable prices, as well as collars and miscellaneous
items. Steve and I visited him last year and can tell you that his horses
are well-broke and his harness and equipment are in good to excellent
condition. We would love to have the horses ourselves, but our stable is
full at the moment! If you are interested, please e-mail us privately and
we can provide you with the complete list and prices.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]