This message is from: "the Sessoms'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>>  I'd love to get your e-mail sales list.  <<<

Oops ... sorry, I meant to send that to Brian, not the list!!!!!  That's
how you get in trouble on e-mail lists, by hitting reply instead of
getting addresses from your address book.
I was on a dog breed list once and a woman thought she was replying to a
friend.  She just ripped individual dogs, individual judges, French
breeders, Finnish breeders - she railed on and on and it went to the
e-mail list.  I didn't even know the woman but I was so humiliated for
her.  I'd bet money she is not breeding and showing dogs today.

- M -    aka

Meredith Sessoms
Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee USA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-  Dorina  -  NFR Aagot  - - -  Fjords
-  Caper  -  Carly  -  Crickett  - - - Labradors