This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Hello" from Bushwhacker Fjords in northwest Montana. The Norwegian Fjord
is perfectly suited to ride the steep mountainous trails of this scenic
area. Although strong, always willing, and tireless, their most endearing
quality is their sweet spirit and innocent nature. We have ten at present,
we train, drive, pack, ride, and raise Fjords.

Husband Gene just completed building his second authentic Wells Fargo
Overland Stagecoach. We have four dogs; a Rottweiler, two German Shepherds,
and a Fila Mastiff.

We live only eighteen miles from Libby and the International Fjord Horse
Show which we look forward to (this September 11, 12, and 13th.) We
appreciate our daily Fjord mail and thank those of you who share.

We too had discovered the difference in round corralling Fjords, as
compared to other breeds, and had written to John Lyons about it (he never
answered). We found that round corralling takes longer than other horses
we've worked with.

I might mention too that I thought someone would have contrarily responded
to the mane growing issue. We were told by a long time Fjord breeder that
allowing them to grow is a bad idea as it can break down their neck muscle
in time.

"Happy Trails!" Ruthie Bushnell