This message is from: DBLDAYFARM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,  I am a new subscriber to this list.  Just wanted to say Hello and
introduce myself.  I am Luwana Day. I live in Utah.   I have one Fjord mare at
this time, Her name is Johanna, she is a Gjest daughter.  I have had her a
little over a year.  I would like a foal or two from her and then just enjoy
riding (and hopefully driving someday) her.   I also raise Paint and Miniature
Horses and have an average of 30 here at all times. Right now expecting 7
foals.  Nice to meet you all.   Luwana
DBLDAYFARM