This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:47 AM 4/3/98 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Philip Petty)
>
>Mike,
>       Here in eastern Washington, the ground gets so hard that you can't
> drive a
>steel fence post in the ground after June (all clay) and the horses still
>do not need shoes. As I said before if I'm driving a pair the horses do not
>have a choice where to step, so then I have them shod. As it goes now I'm
>working too much ( I know that's not a problem with the rest of you) so I'm
>not working them too hard.

Yep it does depend on the use of them for sure.

>       Where's the NFHR meeting this year?

I don't think it has been decided yet actually.  Seems like it would be
back in Libby again though.  It was Vermont last year, Turlock CA, in 96,
Blue Earth in 95 I think and Libby in 93???  Does that sound right?  If so
I would guess at it being back in Libby, Montana again this year.

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Webster, NY, USA (Suburb of Rochester)

http://www.nfhr.com