This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Philip Petty)

On this one I could not resist entering in! I agree, why not leave them
barefoot. I have my horses shod if I'm going into the mountains where I
know it will be rocky, or if I'm driving a pair. Other wise I leave them
barefoot year round. I've had no problems, knock on wood.

By the way, I've been lurking around, not much of a writer. I'm Philip
Petty of Lochsa Fjords in Mica, Washington. We have 5 fjord horses (notice
they are not ponies) and three on the way, one maybe tonight!?!