This message is from: ILANGELA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>Why not leave them barefoot?  Fj does alot of work in the summer,  and
>>even though the barn where  we were boarding was all gravel, he never
>>went lame or had his feet wear down. That was the summer when horses that
>>had never gone lame in their lives did because of the footing.It would
>>save you allot of bills, and they will have better grip, too.

ido did have vary bad feet also. but this winter i took of the horseshoes end
leaved him for six months barefoot. this morning the farrier came to give ido
horseshoes for the summer. he said that ido's feet are thousand times better
than last year.
i want him to have him shoes because i drive a lot with him in the summer, and
that is always on asphalt roads.

ilona