This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello, Ive just joined the list so i thought i had best introduce my self
my nane is Fiona Nicholson, i live in Yorkshire England i have a Danish bred
Fjord gelding called Buller he's 11yrs old this summer and iv'e had him for 5
yrs
  We try our hand at most things , like Driving, all kinds of showing classes
long distance riding and Dressage
Fjords are very rare in Britain about 200 in all,so we get asked a lot what
type of
horse he is.
we have a small society (Fjord Horse Society of GB)  Our secretary produces 2
news
sheets ayear and we hold a Breed show/Family day once a year
               bye  fiona & Buller