This message is from: "PSB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Jean,

The pellets are made of doug fir and pine.  The zeolite as they explain in
the info sheet is consumable by human.

Today was the first day for me to clean stalls using this new bedding.
Without exaggeration it cut my "think tank" time to a third of the usual
time.  Of course I won't have as much time to come up with "hair brain"
ideas to keep my husband busy.

The one pitfall that I can see: The mare and foal being in one stall tend to
break down the manure to the point that it falls through the "pick" as does
my over active yearling.  I think a very large "litter" box shovel would
work at this point.  The one thing I did notice right off - my mares urine
which usually "knocks" me over was not detectable.

There are a lot of products apparently out there and I'm not convinced the
one I'm using is the answer, but I am convinced that the pellets beat the
heck out of shavings.   It will remain to be seen whether they truly last
for one month.

Best regards,

Patty
Paradise Acres