This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/24/00 11:16:35 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I hardly think this is a reason to switch vets.  >>
I just had my vet out for spring shots, etc., and she apologized tht she
didn't know anything about fjords, but she'd never seen one before.  I think
we have to do a lot of our own research because they are rare and that's
where things like this list and our experienced pros on the list come in.
The vet was open to my information about what fjords should and shouldn't
eat, etc., but you know physicians only have to learn one critter, and vets
-- wow!  We have to do our bit, and we will make mistakes.           Gail in
Las Cruces