This message is from: Lori Puster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Teresa,

Thank you for the "first hand" account.

I didn't want to come off as alarmist in my post, but I wanted people to
know why Libby is in the national news.   Some people on this list might
even want to consider contacting their Senators and
Representatives--letting them know they support the people of Libby on this
issue.   It seems to me like the "neighborly" thing to do.

And, I think it's important to people with respiratory or any other health
concerns to have information on potential hazards.

It really is too bad about the whole situation, but it looks like the brave
citizens of Libby may have turned the tide of public opinion on this nasty
piece of legislation.  Good for them!

Lori Puster
MoonWise Farm
Veneta, OR